St. Croix Victory Spinning Rod
Couldn't load pickup availability
ST. CROIX VICTORY SPINNING ROD
Get into the winners circle with St. Croix's Victory Spinning and Casting rod series. The Victory series feature super high-modulus hybrid carbon fiber SCIII+ blanks matched with Fortified Resin System (FRS) technology offering maximum power and strength along with significantly reduced blank weight.
The St. Croix Victory series feature Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) mandrel technology, Tapper Enhancement Technology (TET), Fuji Concept "O" guides with deep press inserts and Fuji VSS reel seat on spinning models.
Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, USA, the St. Croix Victory are rods anglers shouldn't miss out on.
- St. Croix's next-generation bass rod
- Advanced SCIII+ blank with super-high-modulus properties
- Fortified Resin System adds maximum power and strength
- Integrated Poly Curve mandrel technology ensures uniform wall thickness
- Taper Enhancement Technology blank design for a smooth action
- Fuji Concept "O" guides with deep-press inserts
- Fuji VSS reel seat
- Super-grade cork handles
- Single-coat sealer on blank with slow-cure finish
- 2 coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish on guides
- Model-specific hook keepers with technique-specific positioning
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
Shipping is free for orders over $150. However, free shipping does not apply to oversized orders that include any type of Fishing Rods, Augers, Downriggers, or Ice Shelters/Huts.
All orders outside of Ontario, Canada are subject to a $10 handling fee.
- A flat fee of $40 CAD applies to all Fishing Rod and Auger orders in Canada, and $50 USD to the United States.
- A flat fee of $35 CAD applies to all Downrigger orders in Canada and $35 USD to the United States.
- A flat fee of $225 CAD applies to all Ice Shelters/Huts in Canada and $300 USD to the United States.
Please contact Angling Sports at firstname.lastname@example.org for further shipment questions.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.