Upstream Tech Vest - Men's
Couldn't load pickup availability
FISHPOND UPSTREAM TECH VEST
Made with entirely regenerated nylon waste materials, the Upstream Tech Vest represents Fishpond's industry-leading effort toward sustainable design. As the first vest on the market with an integrated net slot, Fishpond weren’t simply content with a product that was built with environmental conservation in mind.
With 14 interior and exterior compartments, including two front pockets capable of holding up to 4 large fly boxes each, these new vests allow you to carry everything but the kitchen sink. Adjustable shoulder straps, waist straps, and a front zipper closure ensure a perfect fit for a long day on the water.
- Main body fabric made from ECONYL® regenerated nylon fiber
- “One size fits most” adjustable shoulder and waist strap
- Lightweight mesh interior, and padded shoulder straps
- Integrated net slot on back panel
- 14 interior and exterior pockets
- Various Hypalon® tool attachment points for accessories
- Sternum strap buckle closure for perfect fit
- Velcro fly patch included
- Large back panel pocket for extra layers, lunch, or drinks
- Vislon® VT10 main zipper closure and removable sternum buckle
- D-ring attachment for net release
- Integrated rod holder
- Accessories not included
Shipping is free for orders over $150. However, free shipping does not apply to oversized orders that include any type of Fishing Rods, Augers, Downriggers, or Ice Shelters/Huts.
All orders outside of Ontario, Canada are subject to a $10 handling fee.
- A flat fee of $40 CAD applies to all Fishing Rod and Auger orders in Canada, and $50 USD to the United States.
- A flat fee of $35 CAD applies to all Downrigger orders in Canada and $35 USD to the United States.
- A flat fee of $225 CAD applies to all Ice Shelters/Huts in Canada and $300 USD to the United States.
Please contact Angling Sports at firstname.lastname@example.org for further shipment questions.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.