Womens Prism Jacket
Couldn't load pickup availability
STRIKER ICE PRISM JACKET
Female anglers willing to push the boundaries of the season choose Prism because of its perfect balance of style and comfort. Gone are the days of being “too cold” to fish. The Prism Jacket is loaded with 150g of Sureflote® Flotation Assist tech for peace of mind on the ice. Built-in Heat Map lining combined with 150g of our traditional Thermadex® insulation make this jacket truly one of the warmest and most comfortable. Quickly & safely cut braid or mono in seconds with the Line Cutterz® Zipper Pull. Highly functional features like pre-curved elbows, underarm zip vents and quick access zip pockets make the Prism Jacket an essential piece of fishing gear. Lastly, stash an extra pair of gloves, or two, in the all new low-profile side entry storage compartment on the back of the jacket.
- 320D Nylon Tussor Shell
- Hydrapore® Waterproof 5,000mm / Breathable 5,000g
- 150g Sureflote® Flotation Assistance Technology
- 150g Thermadex® Insulation
- Built-in Heat Map Technology
- Line Cutterz® Zipper Puller Included
- Low Profile Side Entry Storage
- Pre-Curved Elbows
- Reflective Elements for Added Safety
- Underarm Zippered Vents “through-to-skin”
- Lycra Inner Cuffs
- Fast-Drain Hem and Sleeve Cuff
Shipping is free for orders over $150. However, free shipping does not apply to oversized orders that include any type of Fishing Rods, Augers, Downriggers, or Ice Shelters/Huts.
All orders outside of Ontario, Canada are subject to a $10 handling fee.
- A flat fee of $40 CAD applies to all Fishing Rod and Auger orders in Canada, and $50 USD to the United States.
- A flat fee of $35 CAD applies to all Downrigger orders in Canada and $35 USD to the United States.
- A flat fee of $225 CAD applies to all Ice Shelters/Huts in Canada and $300 USD to the United States.
Please contact Angling Sports at email@example.com for further shipment questions.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.