Simms Solarflex Guide Hoody
Couldn't load pickup availability
SIMMS SOLARFLEX GUIDE HOODY
The SolarFlex® Guide Hoody offers the maximum sun production of our SolarFlex® collection with an integrated face gaiter, full-coverage hood and extended sleeves for essential back-of-hand sun protection.
- Built with Simms' highest performing solar protective knit fabric that feels smooth to the touch, stretches for comfort, dries fast and keeps you odor-free with HeiQ Fresh and HeiQ Stain Away
- 3-panel hood designed to shield from the sun and stay on with a stretch binding and snap closure
- Integrated face gaiter, with a strap to lock down your hat, provides the ultimate sun protection for your face and neck with laser-cut breathing holes
- Cuffs constructed with SolarFlex® knit fabric, with extended length and envelope thumbholes for back-of-hand sun protection.
- Combination of merrow seams & flat-seam construction for maximum comfort
Body - 92% polyester/ 8% spandex 143 gsm single jersey knit finished with HeiQ Fresh FFL, MM and Stain Away
Shipping is free for orders over $150. However, free shipping does not apply to oversized orders that include any type of Fishing Rods, Augers, Downriggers, or Ice Shelters/Huts.
All orders outside of Ontario, Canada are subject to a $10 handling fee.
- A flat fee of $40 CAD applies to all Fishing Rod and Auger orders in Canada, and $50 USD to the United States.
- A flat fee of $35 CAD applies to all Downrigger orders in Canada and $35 USD to the United States.
- A flat fee of $225 CAD applies to all Ice Shelters/Huts in Canada and $300 USD to the United States.
Please contact Angling Sports at email@example.com for further shipment questions.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.