Men's Guide Flannel Long Sleeve
Couldn't load pickup availability
SIMMS GUIDE FLANNEL
Crafted from a performance blend of recycled fabrics with angler-centric features, the easy-wearing Guide Flannel is the go-to shirt for everyday versatility and comfort — land and water and wherever.
- A flannel built out of hardworking recycled polyester fabric that features a moisture-wicking, supple finish with an uber-soft inner fabric.
- Featuring a hidden snap collar for a clean finish.
- Vertical zippered chest pockets to secure on-water essentials. The left chest pocket features a sunglasses holder with reinforced bartacks for durability. The dual compartment right drop-in chest pocket is layered over a zippered pocket for versatile, on-body storage.
- Double layered yoke extends over the shoulders for comfort and durability when wearing with bibs or waders. Bias cut allows the fabric to naturally stretch and the box pleat provides mobility.
- Finished with flat-felled seams for comfort, durability, and an elevated finish.
- Sleeves built with reinforced, reliable forearm to elbow patches with adjustable button-cuff closures.
- Convenient sunglasses chamois.
- Finished with a traditional shirttail hem.
FABRIC TECH: 100% recycled polyester double weave, 253 gsm, 2-side brushed.
Shipping is free for orders over $150. However, free shipping does not apply to oversized orders that include any type of Fishing Rods, Augers, Downriggers, or Ice Shelters/Huts.
All orders outside of Ontario, Canada are subject to a $10 handling fee.
- A flat fee of $40 CAD applies to all Fishing Rod and Auger orders in Canada, and $50 USD to the United States.
- A flat fee of $35 CAD applies to all Downrigger orders in Canada and $35 USD to the United States.
- A flat fee of $225 CAD applies to all Ice Shelters/Huts in Canada and $300 USD to the United States.
Please contact Angling Sports at firstname.lastname@example.org for further shipment questions.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.