Depth Charge Trolling Weight
Couldn't load pickup availability
POW CASTING DEPTH CHARGE TROLLING WEIGHT
Depth charge clip on trolling weights are a simple, but effective way to add depth to any presentation. Using the simple 50/50 rule you can add an additional 7 feet of depth, to any presentation, for each ounce of weight used. Simply let out 50 feet of line clip on a weight and let of 50 feet more line. The combined effect of the spring tension and the rubber pads hold the weight firmly in place on your line while the center retaining pin adds extra assurance the weight will not fall off.
- Adding depth to body bait presentations on flat lines or planer boards.
- Dragging live or artificial baits across the bottom.
- Getting your spoon closer to bottom without endangering you downrigger equipment.
- Flat lining trolling spoons to keep them from skipping across the top of the water.
- anything else a little extra weight and your imagination can dream up.
Shipping is free for orders over $150. However, free shipping does not apply to oversized orders that include any type of Fishing Rods, Augers, Downriggers, or Ice Shelters/Huts.
All orders outside of Ontario, Canada are subject to a $10 handling fee.
- A flat fee of $40 CAD applies to all Fishing Rod and Auger orders in Canada, and $50 USD to the United States.
- A flat fee of $35 CAD applies to all Downrigger orders in Canada and $35 USD to the United States.
- A flat fee of $225 CAD applies to all Ice Shelters/Huts in Canada and $300 USD to the United States.
Please contact Angling Sports at firstname.lastname@example.org for further shipment questions.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.