St. Croix Panfish Spinning Rod
Couldn't load pickup availability
ST. CROIX PANFISH SPINNING ROD
Unlike any other panfish rods on the market today, the St. Croix Panfish Spinning Rod is designed for panfish anglers and feature blanks that are constructed from an amazing blend of SCVI and SCII carbon providing responsive touch and balance for fishing condition that require some more finesse.
Available in a variety of models, the St. Croix Panfish spinning rods will not disappoint.
- Built to provide superior performance for trout, crappie, bluegill and other panfish
- Dynamic blend of super high-modulus SCVI carbon and premium quality SCII carbon
- Sea Guide guides with stainless steel rings and frames
- Sea Guide XMS split style reel seat with a custom insert for sensitivity and comfort
- Premium-grade cork handle
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
Shipping is free for orders over $150. However, free shipping does not apply to oversized orders that include any type of Fishing Rods, Augers, Downriggers, or Ice Shelters/Huts.
All orders outside of Ontario, Canada are subject to a $10 handling fee.
- A flat fee of $40 CAD applies to all Fishing Rod and Auger orders in Canada, and $50 USD to the United States.
- A flat fee of $35 CAD applies to all Downrigger orders in Canada and $35 USD to the United States.
- A flat fee of $225 CAD applies to all Ice Shelters/Huts in Canada and $300 USD to the United States.
Please contact Angling Sports at firstname.lastname@example.org for further shipment questions.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.