Hardy Wide Spool Perfect Fly Reel
Couldn't load pickup availability
HARDY WIDE SPOOL PERFECT
Beautiful classic fly reels, the latest revision in over a century of the Perfect. This model features a wide spool for better capacity, a time-proven check system, and that classic Perfect sound.
Ever since Forster Hardy was first granted a full patent for the Perfect reel design in 1889, Hardy engineers, developers and consultants have been constantly striving for ways to improve on perfection, tweaking and adjusting to bring you what we believe are the best reels in their class to date.
- Time proven, adjustable check system with that traditional ‘Hardy sound’
- Wide Spool design increases line capacity
- Stainless steel ball bearings provide frictionless running
- Engineered from bar stock aluminium with naval brass 1 piece spindle
- Deep anodised for strength and durability; smooth gunmetal grey satin finish
- Ivorine handle
- Easily changed from left to right hand wind
- Supplied in a soft leather, sheepskin lined reel pouch
|FLY LINE CAPACITY
|WF4+60 (20lb Dacron)
|MAX DRAG LB
|0.5lb | 0.2kg
|REEL HANDLE POSITION
|2 7/8 inch
|REEL SPOOL MATERIAL
|ROD HOOK KEEPER
|SPARE SPOOL MATERIAL
|No Spare Spool
Shipping is free for orders over $150. However, free shipping does not apply to oversized orders that include any type of Fishing Rods, Augers, Downriggers, or Ice Shelters/Huts.
All orders outside of Ontario, Canada are subject to a $10 handling fee.
- A flat fee of $40 CAD applies to all Fishing Rod and Auger orders in Canada, and $50 USD to the United States.
- A flat fee of $35 CAD applies to all Downrigger orders in Canada and $35 USD to the United States.
- A flat fee of $225 CAD applies to all Ice Shelters/Huts in Canada and $300 USD to the United States.
Please contact Angling Sports at firstname.lastname@example.org for further shipment questions.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.