Berkley Skipping Jigs
Couldn't load pickup availability
BERKLEY SKIPPING JIG
Topped off with an irresistible PowerBait® flavored skirt and a Fusion19™ hook, the Berkley® Skippin’ jig features all the right things in all the right places for a high-quality jig that simply puts more fish in the boat. With over 30 years of Professional angling experience, an impressive listing of angling accomplishments, and the recognition of being one of the early pioneers of the flipping technique, Gary Klein knows a thing or two about jigs and has carefully crafted every detail in this jig design. Designed with a wide, flat head, and bulky skirt, the Berkley® Skippin’ jig easily skips across the surface of the water into the darkest shade pockets of a dock or other overhanging cover.
- PowerBait® Silicone Skirts
- Stout, needle point Fusion19™ hook
- Detached, talon-style keeper locks baits into place
- Wide, flat head design
- Medium weedguard
- 40 degree recessed, horizontal line tie
Shipping is free for orders over $150. However, free shipping does not apply to oversized orders that include any type of Fishing Rods, Augers, Downriggers, or Ice Shelters/Huts.
All orders outside of Ontario, Canada are subject to a $10 handling fee.
- A flat fee of $40 CAD applies to all Fishing Rod and Auger orders in Canada, and $50 USD to the United States.
- A flat fee of $35 CAD applies to all Downrigger orders in Canada and $35 USD to the United States.
- A flat fee of $225 CAD applies to all Ice Shelters/Huts in Canada and $300 USD to the United States.
Please contact Angling Sports at firstname.lastname@example.org for further shipment questions.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.