Dipsy Diver Snubber
Couldn't load pickup availability
LUHR JENSEN DIPSY DIVER SNUBBER
The Luhr Jensen Dipsy Diver Snubber is made with a stretchy surgical tubing which acts as a shock absorber to prevent hooks from tearing out of the fish's mouth. The Luhr Jensen Dipsy Diver Snubber us incredibly helpful when in combination with braided superlines and wire that don't have a stretchy composition like nylon monofilament lines do.
Able and recommended for use with all Dipsy divers, the Luhr Jensen Snubber is a well sought after product for many trolling anglers as the extra strength in holding onto fish is almost essential.
- Shock absorber effect prevents hooks from tearing out
- Attach in-line or behind Dipsy Diver
- Stretches out almost double its size, inner 115 lb. test braided cord keeps the Snubber from breaking
- Fluorescent fish-attracting colors
Shipping is free for orders over $150. However, free shipping does not apply to oversized orders that include any type of Fishing Rods, Augers, Downriggers, or Ice Shelters/Huts.
All orders outside of Ontario, Canada are subject to a $10 handling fee.
- A flat fee of $40 CAD applies to all Fishing Rod and Auger orders in Canada, and $50 USD to the United States.
- A flat fee of $35 CAD applies to all Downrigger orders in Canada and $35 USD to the United States.
- A flat fee of $225 CAD applies to all Ice Shelters/Huts in Canada and $300 USD to the United States.
Please contact Angling Sports at firstname.lastname@example.org for further shipment questions.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.